EMANUEL “TINY” YARBROUGH
For more than two decades, Emanuel “Tiny” Yarbrough has taken on challenges that most would think impossible and consistently proven that he has the focus and determination to master any endeavor. At 6 feet 8 inches and more than 700 pounds, Tiny is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest professional athlete in the world. This former World Sumo Champion and World Super-Heavyweight Judo Champion, has built an impressive track record of success in several sports, toppling champion caliber athletes along the way.
Despite his size, which many regard as an advantage, Tiny has battled fiercely with both external and internal opponents during his entire career. Throughout his journey, he has learned tough lessons including how defeat can lead to victory and that the greatest benefit of fame is its ability to bring attention to important issues affecting the lives of millions.
Perhaps Tiny’s greatest achievement has been his record of inspiring and motivating others. For millions seeking confidence, better health or a better life, Tiny represents a living example of success. He proudly welcomes being a role model, delivering his message loudly and consistently, “You Are All Winners”!
- New Product and/or corporate sponsorship and endorsement opportunities
- Film and Television Roles
- Sumo related and personal appearances and exhibitions
- Speaking and mentoring opportunities, with a keen focus on young people
- Establishing his own non for profit organization “Get Tiny” with the focus on children and teenagers to fight obesity
- Creating and designing his own fashion line for the larger and bigger consumer
- Opening up his own Sumo Wresting School with the main direction to help children who are less fortunate
- Lose weight and maintain a level of fitness that is highly suitable for competition, but more importantly, build and maintain health in body and mind and continue to improve as a role model for young people.
- To work more with youth oriented organizations as a mentor and leader, providing education on obesity related issues and helping to promote the positive aspects of sports and fitness to the world.